My scripted video found here:
http://youtu.be/h5aSa4tmVNM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5aSa4tmVNM
SCENE 1: CLOSE SHOT OF WOMAN REPORTER/SHOT OF BOTH MAN AND WOMAN REPORTER AT STATION DESK/SHOT OF WOMAN REPORTER AGAIN
Man Reporter: "He really wanted to prove to you that he is clean now."
Woman Reporter: "Yes, Good morning again George and he claims no drug use right now but we did talk a lot about his past drug use. Charlie Sheen has never been more candid about it and makes no excuses for it. He also shared with us what really happened that night last month when he was rushed to the hospital after a drug-filled night with porn stars."
SCENE 2: QUICK SHOT OF CHARLIE SHEEN/HEAD SHOT OF WOMAN REPORTER
Woman Reporter: “Your anger and your hate I think is coming off as erratic to people.”
SCENE #3: HEAD SHOT OF CHARLIE
Charlie: “Passion. My passion. Its all passion.”
SCENE #4: HEAD SHOT OF WOMAN REPORTER
Reporter: “Okay, your passion, is coming off as erratic to people.”
SCENE #5: HEAD SHOT OF CHARLIE/SHOT OF BOTH INTERVIEWER AND INTERVIEWEE SITTING/ CHARLIE SHOT
Charlie: “Right, well dd, yu you borrow my brain for five seconds and just be like dude! Can’t handle it! Unplug this bastard, yeah! Because it just fires in a way that is um, I don’t know, maybe not from this particular terrestrial realm.”
SCENE #6: REPORTER SHOT
Reporter: “I think some of those things that you’re putting out there are making people thinking something’s wrong with you.”
SCENE #7: CHARLIE SHOT
Charlie: That’s up to them, that has nothing to do with me really, I mean they’re entitled to, I suppose, interpret stuff as they must…be the doctor..the doctor of…”
SCENE #8: REPORTER SHOT
Reporter: “Some are saying you are bipolar.”
SCENE #9: CHARLIE SHOT
Charlie: “Woow. What does that mean.”
SCENE #10: REPORTER SHOT
Reporter: “I guess that you, you know, are on two ends of the spectrum.”
SCENE #11: CHARLIE SHOT/SHOT OF BOTH IN SAME SITTING POSITION AGAIN/BACK TO CHARLIE
Charlie: “Woow. And then what. Whats the cure. Medicine? Make me like them? Not gonna happen. I’m bi-winning..I win here and I win there, now what. If I’m bipolar aren’t there moments where a guy crashes and is like in the corner and is like ‘Ooh its all my mom’s fault’ Shut up. Shut Upp. Stop. Move forward.”
SCENE #12: REPORTER SHOT
Reporter: “Have you had any celebrities reach out to you, to try to help you?”
SCENE 13: CHARLIE SHOT
Charlie: "Oh yeah, yeah, radical people, like Sean Penn and Mel Gibson and Colin Farrel and just radical people. And its, they're not telling me what to do.."
SCENE 14: REPORTER SHOT
Reporter: "Who gave you the best advice?"
SCENE 15: CHARLIE SHOT/REPORTER SH OT/CHARLIE SHOT
Charlie: "Well they didn't give me advice an, an within that theres great advice, just, zzwas, just love, so, you know, umm, justa justa see it often times, says unknown but occasionally a giant marquee name comes through on your caller ID and its like: sssWinning!"
SCENE 16: REPORTER SHOT
Reporter: "When was the last time you used?"
SCENE 17: CHARLIE SHOT/VIEW OF CHARLIE AND REPORTER DOING INTERVIEW/CHARLIE SHOT
Charlie: "Use, a, see, I don't use...I use a blender, I use a vacuum cleaner, I use, you know, household items. Aah when was the last time I ingested or took drugs?"
SCENE 18: REPORTER SHOT
Reporter: "Yes, when was the last time you took drugs."
SCENE 19: CHARLIE SHOT
Charlie: "Use is such a AA uh stupid um expression or term. I don't remember. I do not remember."
SCENE 20: REPORTER SHOT
Reporter: "A week ago, two weeks ago, two days ago..."
No comments:
Post a Comment